Banner image

NFT impact offsetting

With Regen ecocredits

Verifiable cross chain ecocredit retirement on Solana with Carbon, Water, and Biodiversity credits

Manning Park Expansion

The 15.14 acre Harvey Manning Park Expansion project is part of 33 acres in the “Issaquah Alps” comprised of Tiger, Squak, and Cougar Mountains, above Lake Sammamish. Within Issaquah city limits and the Mountains to Sound Greenway National Heritage Area corridor, the 100+ year old forest includes riparian and wetland habitat that supports wildlife corridors on Cougar Mountain and protects cool freshwater streams that feed Tibbetts Creek, a salmon-bearing tributary to Lake Sammamish. The City of Issaquah worked with community, King County, and the Trust for Public Land to protect this site.

REDD+ Mataven Forest Reserve

REDD+ Mataven Forest Unified Indigenous Reserve Project (REDD+ RIU-SM) represents the fourth largest indigenous reservation in Colombia and protects 1.15M hectares of natural forests from deforestation. This project safeguards biodiversity and provides education, healthcare, sanitation, food security, and other co-benefits for 15K indigenous people. The protection of this area also serves as a gatekeeper for deforestation threats moving from the Orinoco Savannahs to the Amazon.

Sandy Cross Forest Preservation

The Sandy Cross Forest Preservation Project is a 132-acre Project Area on a 214-acre property in the Mansfield metro area. Western Reserve Land Conservancy is seeking to preserve the Project, creating substantial conservation and community benefits including carbon sequestration, wildlife habitat, and open space protection.

Septic Treatment

The septic waste disposal facility in Orlando, Florida is seeking a new technology that will provide a more environmentally friendly solution for the treatment of septic waste water.

Currently, 15% of septic waste is transported to a landfill, where it releases methane emissions, and the remaining 85% is treated with lime before it is shipped 60 miles and sprayed on agricultural fields.

This process has significant CO2 emissions and can lead to the accumulation of excess nutrients in the soil. The dehumidification technology by NOAH Solutions will allow for the treatment of 100% of the septic waste water on site.

It is expected that only 8% solids will remain. The solid waste will be sterilized and suitable as fertilizer. The remaining 92% of potable water (PPM below 70) will meet approved guidelines and will be disposed of back into the Florida public water system. This will eliminate the need for transportation and the potential of harmful minerals seeping into agricultural land.

This project will produce Water Credits certified by the WaterDAO and Regen Network. These Water Credits have a co-benefit of Carbon Avoidance and Soil improvement.

Buena Vista Heights

Allegheny Land Trust protected 124 acres of woodlands from rapid encroaching residential development in Allegheny County. The 40 year old maple, cherry and oak-hickory forest provides habitat for deer, turkey, and birds, used by local hikers, birders, and mountain bikers. Located within the Youghiogheny River Watershed, this protected forest is five miles upstream from the Monongahela River, contributing to maintaining clean drinking water for the Pittsburgh region's residents. Revenue from carbon credits is put towards acquisition costs, land stewardship, and expansion of conservation lands.

Nature Carbon Ton

Nature Carbon Ton (NCT) is a basketed carbon credit that will be retired to specific projects on the Regen Ledger. These carbon credits are initially issued by Verra, a global leader in the voluntary carbon market, and adhere to both Verra's Verified Carbon Standard and the NCT standard created by Toucan Protocol in consultation with Regen Network, Moss, and BICOWG. NCT credits represent various nature-based methodologies to reduce, remove, or avoid carbon emissions, offering verified ecological benefits that positively impact the environment.

The credits are retired on the Regen Ledger in relation to specific projects, allowing individuals and organizations to offset their carbon footprint while supporting tangible, environmentally-friendly initiatives.

Copyright 2023. All Rights Reserved
ecoToken System

Get in touch!

If you would like to know more about how the ecoToken System promotes environmental initiatives or other ways you can help us bring health to the planet, please contact us.